GM Network Infrastructure (Fiber, Broadband, Fixed Wireless)
5 - 7 years experience • Telecommunications
Our client designs, builds, and contracts out wireless broadband networkinfrastructure assets in under-connected areas.
Their networkinfrastructure is used by all major carriers in the United States and is integrated advanced telecommunications technology. They are hiring a GM NetworkInfrastructure to manage commercial fixed wireless assets in Arizona. This person will oversee commercial network implementation, carrier network relations, and colocation strategy.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive salary plus benefits, performance bonuses, profit-sharing, relocation assistance, and more.
- Small, entrepreneurial company backed by a multimillion-dollar budget with major marquee customers, including government and carrier customers.
- Industry experience with the high-demand, high-growth wireless infrastructure industry.
- Extensive underused networkinfrastructure already in place; huge growth potential.
- Strong involvement with senior management and influence on company business strategy.
- Tightly knit and results-focused team with a very good work-life balance.
- Centrally located office in the Phoenix metro area with convenient access to PHX international airport.
- Opportunity to build industry experience in 4G/LTE/5G cellular networking technologies, as well as WiFi, small cell, fiber, cloud wireless, DAS, RF, and in-building technology.
- Big portfolio of projects for large enterprises and facilities, including large commercial centers, office buildings, public venues, and more.
- Projects centering on high-growth wireless technology, including DAS/small cells, M2M, and smart networks.
- Privately held company with strong financial backing.
- High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
- Grow business unit from the ground up, with full P&L responsibility. Expand the team as company grows.
- Manage operations and construction activities for carrier-grade fixed wireless systems. Oversee projects for a wide range of end applications, including public sector, carriers, commercial, and residential.
- Planbudgets and timelines for network implementations, expansions, and infrastructure maintenance. Address outages and network issues promptly.
- Coordinate internal/external teams for network operations and construction projects with budgets of up to $40 million.
- Develop business relationships with OEMs, MSOs, carriers, external teams, and customers. Run meetings and negotiations.
- Oversee site acquisition, quotes, implementation, and project completions.
- 6+ years of experience managing infrastructure projects within the telecom industry, with a focus on fiber or fixed wireless projects. Strong technical understanding of network assets.
- Experience managing P&L and building up business units from scratch.
- Experience working for one of the top four major US mobile carriers or an MSO (multiple system operators).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related technical field. MBA is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation, project management, and operational skills.
- Some travel within Arizona.