At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Global Customer Success Workforce Leader will report directly to the Vice President of Customer Success. Your task will be to help transform the global remittance industry customer experience, specifically through building, developing, and leading our global workforce strategy and teams. You help our global customers receive timely connections to experts on their question, while our CS employees experience an outstanding staffing and schedule management experience.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the CS Analytics, Technology and Site Operations and Finance teams to provide Customer Success capabilities and capacity for our customer segments.
- Provide leadership to the Workforce Management (WFM) department
- Build processes to support staffing/capacity plans.
- Oversee the operations of the WFM software platform while managing that supplier relationship.
- Deliver important WFM programs focused on planning and resource optimization, delivery of strategic workforce management projects and provides insights and support.
- Speak to productivity of employees by individual/team across the CS site footprint, and make impactful recommendations to CS leadership on resource optimization and customer experience.
- Create a center of excellence for WFM, developing best practices and documented policies and procedures for workforce optimization and employee experience.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience working in operational environments and leading teams in fast paced technology spaces
- You're familiar with Workforce, Contact Center, and other essential performance management technologies
- Knowledge of ACD/Call Routing
- 5+ years of contact center Workforce Management experience
- 5+ years of management/leadership experience
- You have mathematical and statistical skills to maintain accurate data reporting and analysis
- Resource Management – understanding of staffing requirements and capacity planning
- You use data to improve decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or related field. Advanced degree (technical or MBA) or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification
- Knowledge of the financial services or payments industry
- Ideally, you've worked with or for a Customer Care Organization or Business Process Outsourcer (BPO)