Global Websites Manager that will be responsible for the management and support of global digital properties and platforms, including Websites, E-commerce, and other operating platforms. This role works in concert with resources from Corporate IT and outside developers as appropriate.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Collaborating with or leading external development partners when required to complete assignments.
- Delivering a great visitor experience that helps to build the Matthews brand.
- Working with others in Marketing for content creation, graphic design, and strategic direction.
- Planning, designing, evaluating, developing, testing, editing, maintaining, and documenting the look and flow of websites.
- Leading and/or presenting in planning meetings of varying scope and complexity as needed.
- Always meeting quality standards for all assigned deliverables and making recommendations to Management for improvements in reports, tools, processes and assigned tasks.
DO YOU ENJOY COLLABORATING WITH:
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Managing and supporting the digital properties, i.e. websites, e-commerce, and other operating platforms, globally, coordinating inputs from external resources where required.
- Supporting the users in the use of these systems, including training and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring high-quality standards in all software deliverables (e.g. websites, user interfaces, etc).
- Ensuring accurate, consistent, and timely completion of intermediate to advanced level software development work (e.g. websites, user interfaces, etc) within the overall Digital Development workflow and within budget, meeting expectations, objectives, and specifications.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Discipline, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
- 5+ years of previous Website development and management experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Knowledge of CSS, JS, PHP, CMS development/theming, and experience with UI/UX is a bonus.
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating development abilities and executional expertise.
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts