Global, reputable company in high growth mode is looking for a sharp Travel & Expense Manager in Los Angeles. This Manager will be the global process owner of the corporate credit card programs as well as the travel & business expense reimbursement process for the company. Key responsibilities will be the day-to-day oversight of company?s corporate card and travel & expense process and Concur system and providing leadership and guidance to the team to ensure all daily/monthly/quarterly functions are completed accurately and on time within policy.
- Responsibilities:Provide leadership and guidance to the Travel & Expense (T&E) management process to ensure all functions are completed accurately, on time and within company policy
- Oversee annual review and revision of travel and expense policies and work with key stakeholders to update the policy as required
- Provide and manage system administration activities as required
- Provide timely and accurate reporting tosupport the travel and expense process to business stakeholders
- Partner withTechnology to ensure interfaces between Concur and other systems operate effectively and manage any required Concur system upgrades
- Support external and internal audit activities related to travel and corporate card processes, including coordination with Internal /External Audit
- In partnership with key stakeholders, manage relationships with travel vendors (airlines, hotels, car services, rental car agencies, rewards programs, etc.), ensuring all parties meet contractual agreements and processes are efficient
- Analyze category spend and identify opportunities for savings or added benefit to the firm.
- Oversee card program administration, including applications, issuance, management, terminations, credit limits and fraud
- Provide end-user training and resolve queries as it relates to the T&E or corporate card process.
The successful candidate must have a proven ability to work in fast-paced environment with the ability to build strong business relationships across the organization and effectively manage the needs of multiple stakeholder groups. You must have the ability to turn concepts into action and drive results which will mean you have an excellent balance of analytical, technical and communication skills. You should embody a culture of moving fast but thoughtfully, with a willingness and ability to drive change in a growing organization in order to streamline processes, improve efficiency to facilitate that growth. This individual should have a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service with the ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs of the business and react accordingly.
- Education & Requirements:Bachelor?s Degree, with business or accounting background preferred
- Experience of managing the T&E expenses reimbursement process
- Hands on Concur implementation or configuration experience
- Experienced with reporting and being a system owner
- Knowledge of AMEX Administration
- Strategic thinker with experience of rolling out communications & training