The Director of Total Rewards will be responsible for the overall strategy and philosophy of the Company’s global total rewards and benefits programs. The ideal candidate will bring a global and innovative approach to rewards and benefits programs for all professionals worldwide.
Organizationally, the Director will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and serve as a key member of the Human Resources leadership team. The successful candidate will drive business results and provide leadership and vision around strategic program development that will enable the attraction, development, and retention of key talent. He/she will serve as an expert resource with regard to building and implementing scalable infrastructure and processes and designing best practice rewards programs which encompass enterprise-wide benefits and compensation plans and work/life program, ensuring that B&V is positioned in the market as a best place to work company.
- Assess long-term business needs and design and implement rewards initiatives that will proactively support future business requirements.
- Provide leadership to the compensation philosophy, strategy, design and implementation of corporate compensation and benefit programs for the global organization. Provide thorough evaluations and analyses on an ongoing and annual basis ensuring reward programs are designed and implemented to meet the needs of our global population.
- Work with the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Human Resources Officer regarding the annual company-wide bonus program; ensuring that the program is competitive and drives employee performance and aligns with company performance and strategy. Manage the delivery and communications of annual and variable compensation globally.
- Provide leadership to the strategy, structure and delivery of internal equity programs. Integrate equity programs to support the execution of company strategy, employee engagement and pride of ownership. Establish consistency and alignment of wellness initiatives with corporate health employee identity.
- Provide guidance and direction on global benefits as an active member of the Administrative Committee.
- Create and mentor a team of subject matter experts that can provide guidance to line managers, HR Business Partners and professionals regarding compensation strategy, administration, procedures/policies, equity analysis, and communications. Direct staff in delivering high levels of responsiveness and execution of compensation and benefits programs and processes.
- Shepherd responsibility for compliance, administration and record-keeping of health and welfare plans, 401(k) plan, company policies, employee analytics and reporting. Ensure that the department manages all aspects of benefit administration ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local compensation and benefit laws and regulations. Keep informed of new developments and disseminate the information as necessary. Executive manager of relations with broker, vendors, and regulatory agencies and vendor selection.
- Design and implement key HR performance metrics and supporting management reports that include not only cost savings but over-all reward enhancements.
- Participate in M&A activities, including due diligence and integration of HR programs and systems.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends/best practices for rewards programs to ensure competitiveness. Assume an industry leader and subject matter expert position, thereby empowering day-to-day interaction with managers and staff regarding the client’s total rewards philosophy and strategy
- Support the Chief Human Resources Officer with Compensation Committee activities and Board of Directors interface and communication. Tactically, design and implement communication tools to ensure employee understanding and value of reward programs. Develop strong relationships built on credibility and trust with senior line and HR leadership across the globe as part of the Total Rewards Strategy.
Education: Bachelor’s degreerequired, Masterspreferred.
Experience: 10-15 years of compensation and benefits experience, preferably in a multi-national, manufacturing organization. Engineering and constructionexperience a plus. Prior experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization, and the ability to scale processes in a global, professional, technical organization.
- Must have strong skills in strategy, organizational capability, change management, business partnering and employee communications.
- Specific experience with sales compensation, executive compensation, and international compensation is required. Proven track record aligning the compensation program with a progressive environment and designing and delivering new programs.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Global mindset. Must have a “global solutions-focus”, being able to sort through information and develop concise and clear solutions quickly. Examples sought.
- Persuasive and self-confident, with excellent communications skills and executive presence to interact effectively with senior management and HRBP’s. Must have a strong track record of delivering results and operating as an internal consultant across all levels of management. Results driven leader; strategic with a consultative orientation, strong people and process/project management capability.
- The desire to be part of a talent transformation that will propel the client to the highest of reputations with regard to its people strategy. Must possess a business viewpoint and think and communicate strategically. Must have a strong customer focus and be able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence.
- Enthusiastic; a capacity to overcome barriers and make impactful change. Strong drive, work ethic, and a sense of urgency.
- Must be creative and innovative in thought and actions with team and clients. A willingness to roll-up the sleeves routinely.
- Must have strong project management and communication skills. Consultative style. Demonstrate an approach that is proactive with the ability to operate at a fast pace with clients and ever changing business needs.
- Superior intellect; with a combination of business acumen, analytical skills, conceptual ability and judgment.
- Outstanding communicator; an individual who possesses superior written/oral communication skills, as well as the ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner. Strong interpersonal skills; someone who can forge close relationships, influence decisions, and who will be sought out for their counsel.
- Successful candidate must be flexible and willing to travel globally as required.
Req Id : 1447