In this role, you will join a diverse and creative team of analysts who provide forward-looking assessments to a wide range of Google decision-makers and leaders. You will apply your natural curiosity and open source research skills to support executive protection, crisis management, global investigations, and facility security. You will track geopolitical events and changes in Google's global policies and programs to assess the effect they may have on Google's security risk.
You're a people person, and you'll use established interpersonal skills to build trust within and across teams to inform your analysis and ensure Googlers know where to turn for security risk analysis. You have a keen interest in learning, a willingness to take on any task with a can-do attitude, and the ability to execute deadlines. You are comfortable with changing requirements and priorities, results oriented, and able to move forward without complete information.
From keeping Googlers safe and secure to managing disruptive events, the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act are the pillars of Google's Global Security and Resilience Services (GSRS) team. As a member of GSRS you will help develop a culture where safety, security and resiliency are integrated into every facet of Google, including the creative process. You will help us continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders the information they need to make critical decisions. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and develop programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of analytic or investigative experience in executive protection in a corporate, military, government, nonprofit environment.
- 7 years of experience in OSINT research analyzing security risk and authoring reports.
- Ability to work flexible hours-including weekends, holidays, alternate work hours, and change shifts-as needed
- 7 years of experience partnering with cross-functional teams and external counterparts to support business leaders, build sustainable programs and complete global forecasting projects.
- 4 years of experience applying data analytics to security risk analysis or related field.
- Leadership experience.
- Knowledge of culture, norms and operating environments of different regions.
- Use publicly available sources to research and evaluate risk based on potential threats or concerns to Google, its people, property, and ideas. - Collect, evaluate, and disseminate accurate and timely global intelligence to support action plans based on impact, credibility, and likelihood. Assess risk to Google's people, property, and ideas based on ongoing events. - Author analytic assessments about potential operational and strategic threats or concerns to Google and disseminate to appropriate stakeholders. - Coordinate with security counterparts to make risk-based recommendations about posture and resource allocation.