ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking a Global Team Lead Digitalization, Web & Mobile Applications to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple simultaneous request and able to prioritize
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and ascertain true underlying needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on existing platform/solutions, upstream and downstream systems and processes
- Lead configuration and development efforts to implement business changes
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience with Web and Mobile development platforms on-premise and on the cloud
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience with robotic process automation platforms e.g. UI Path, etc.
- Directly in charge of all application development related topics
- Proven project management skills and experience in leading medium to large scale enterprise level projects according to Contitech project management standards
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the stake holder throughout the organization
- Evaluates and selects potential suppliers, participates in contract negotiations together with Corp and / or IT Purchasing
- Actively steers and controls external providers to ensure optimal world-wide service provisioning
- Develops sourcing strategy including partnerships, external sources and offshore locations
- Develop and keep track of managed project spending against project budget and forecast
- Hiring, staff development and retention, work assignments & management
- Performance reviews, coaching self, team members and others
- Coordinates all infrastructure and other topics related for application implementations
- Ensures availability, performance and compliance of all related IT Business Systems (Servitization, IoT, etc)
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical related field
- Minimum 7 years of Information technology working experience required
- Project Management experience with agile project management methodology
- Leadership experience; ability to lead and manage self and others
- Intercultural/international experience; demonstrable work experience in a multi-national organization
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Experience in web and mobile application development concepts (Servitization, IoT, AI, Relational, NoSQL, Time-series, GraphDB, etc)
- Strong understanding of programming and developer’s collaboration and source code management platforms e.g. Jira, Jenkins, Github, etc
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Relocation will be offered to Continental employees only.
- Master’s Degree in a technical related field
- 10 years of Information technology working experience, preferred
- Experience with SCRUM, preferred
- Knowledge and experience of RPA and SAP R3 will be a plus
- German language is a plus