Global Supply Chain Manager
JK Executive has partnered with a Global Specialty Manufacturer in identifying a Global Supply Chain Manager to join it?s team. The company?s products are sold in over 100 countries from around the world and are unmatched in their industry. Our client is dedicated to its customers who use their products and continually push themselves to improve their products and the relationships they build.
The Global Supply Chain Manager is a key role in the management of supply chain and operations by working with Commercial teams to launch new products and support products in the market as well as Operations teams for inventory, packaging and manufacturing strategies to support the products while maintaining service and any improvement opportunities.
- Managing products end to end supply chain to achieve the desired customer service levels.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to support new product introductions.
- Utilize the Quality System to meet customer as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establishes and maintains replenishment targets and inventory policies in all regions.
- Monitors product flow to ensure inventory targets are met.
- Reviews capacity availability by plant and product families and develop resource allocation strategies to manage expectations.
- Experience with supply management, inventory policy setting and interfacing with operations.
- Formal planning system experience
- BS Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Management or related field.
- 6+ years in production planning / supply chain planning in QSR and ISO environment
- APICS certification preferred