Job Description GSSO is seeking an experienced business operations professional to support the Expense & Tickets Operations with day-to-day responsibilities of employee travel and entertainment reimbursement; management of corporate card programs, expense and sports & entertainment ticket policies and procedures; reporting KPIs and other key metrics; and implementation of projects related to corporate card, expenses, and entertainment tickets. The Business Operations Product Manager will work alongside other GSSO business analysts, Global Finance Technology (GFT) Project and Production Support teams, business project sponsors, and line-of-business (LOB) end-users globally.
Key Responsibilities include
- Oversight, governance, and control of Expense, Sports & Entertainment Tickets, Card Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- Create monthly reports such as KPI, spend analysis, etc. for distribution to Senior Management and LOB
- Manage daily operations and assist project teams with enhancement requests for the expense system, card programs, ticket order system and integration with other business systems including requirements gathering, testing, etc.
- Govern meetings with offshore/local teams to discuss processes, improvements, issues/resolutions.
- Work closely with Operations and Project groups to address and develop resolution for issues affecting performance or user experience.
- Maintain operational and control framework for managing sports & entertainment ticket inventory which includes inventory upload, attendee tracking, expired reconciliation, and utilizationreporting.
- Support vendor technology relationships and product roadmaps on system enhancements and service improvements
- Manage system support tickets including opening, tracking, and updating cases.
- Train users on the expense reporting and/or ticket order system and/or changes as they occur.
- Deliver first class service to our customers & improve end user experience.
- Address and resolve customer escalations promptly and focus on eliminating the root cause of problems.
- Write/revise Detail Operating Procedures to document processes and keep procedures up-to-date.
- Communicate issues and resolutions to GSSO management and LOBs.
- Log and report system changes including following up with various teams to completion.
- 7-10 years experience, Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable Operations preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP, Concur, and Ovation is preferred
- Working knowledge of Corporate Card and/or Purchasing Card program management including provider reconciliation tools, developing and proving user training, and contract management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a customer service driven focus
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter who takes ownership and can drive change through innovation
- Detailed and investigative mindset, dedicated to continuously improving processes
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint)
- Cognos/Qlikview skills are a plus
Req #: 190016581