AGCO is currently seeking a Global Supplier Recovery Manager who will assumes central responsibility to lead, manage, co-ordinate and improve the functional enterprise of Warranty Recovery from Suppliers by delivering optimized financial recovery from AGCO's Global suppliers, back into AGCO's P&L as a result of a supplier's product being deemed causal of AGCO paid dealer warranty claims.
The manager will lead a team of Warranty Recovery professionals (Functional and Operational) that perform strategical negotiations and commercial management of Dealer Warranty claims to Supplier Warranty claims through strong professional / commercial acumen, world class system tools and globally aligned engagement / processes. This position will drive absolute credibility into the warranty recovery enterprise, externally and internally, with pure facts, reporting and confidence that will ultimately lead to enhanced financial recovery success for AGCO. This role will assume additional responsibility to drive warranty expense reductions through collaborative efforts with Purchasing, Engineering, Technical Service, NPI and Quality.
- Management and Leadership of Warranty Recovery Operational and Functional Enterprise
- Manage Warranty Enterprise to deliver Warranty Recovery KPI's based on Region and Commodity defined by Global strategy
- Lead and Direct Warranty recovery enterprise based on a harmonized and standardized approach defined in collaboration with Director of Warranty Recovery and peer Warranty Managers (by Global Region and Commodity)
- Escalation point for executive level supplier negotiation for reimbursement of supplier-attributable warranty and field campaign expense to optimize Warranty Recovery strategy and benefits
- Collaborate with Global Purchasing (GCM / Global Commodity Manager and DCM / Director Commodity Manager), New Product Introduction, Engineering, Quality, and Global Dealer Technical Support to optimize Supplier relationship and quality
- Assure Warranty Recovery teams processes for system and data integrity in UNITY (AGCO Global Warranty System) and Global Reporting Portal (Warranty Recovery application)
- Deliver executive global commodity warranty recovery reporting on regional and commodity routine performance inclusive of Warranty Attribution goals, Warranty claim requested rates and Recovery against Requested values.
- Present results routinely to apprise executive leadership dependent on region at OPC and Sr Staff
- Consult with Purchasing as required on any issues resulting in negative supplier impact
- Active engagement with peer global regions for strategy alignment and globalized warranty opportunities
- Management of warranty enterprise budget, head count, performance appraisals and team development in alignment with Global Warranty Strategies.
- Lead and participate in budgeting- and forecasting cycles of required Revenue, OPEX and CAPEX areas for the functional area, and ensure appropriate management actions are implemented accordingly to deliver IFO
- 5 years experience in Durable Goods, Heavy Equipment and / or Agriculture industry
- 3 years experience in Supply Chain Practices and / or Commercial Negotiations
- Experience in successfully interfacing within a large Global enterprise across multiple support sites and functions
- Strong presentation competency
- Strong business acumen
- High competency in electronic business systems and tools