Workday is looking for a Global Strategic Sourcing Manager who wants to make their mark on a growing organization. This position will provide strategic sourcing and supplier management support for non-IT related spend including People & Purpose, Real Estate, Facilities, Marketing, Travel and/or G+A and develop robust global sourcing strategies to provide Workday with best in class pricing and service.
- Partner with stakeholders to lead supplier selection activities including conducting RFI’s, RFP’s and renegotiations which may include the following:
- Perform benchmarking and drive other market intelligence activities.
- Lead total cost of ownership analysis and cost modeling.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop strategic sourcing plans/pipeline looking ahead 12 to 24 months.
- Lead negotiation plan development including mapping out detailed approaches, fallback positions, and acceptable terms and conditions.
- Lead contract and pricing negotiations.
- Partner with stakeholders to lead supplier management initiatives to include the following:
- Identify and manage violations and exceptions to existing supplier contracts.
- Measure, manage and improve supplier performance against negotiated SLA’s and quality metrics.
- Implement and lead regular supplier business review meetings.
- Build strong and productive working relationships with stakeholders and business partners.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience and achievement in sourcing solutions for People & Purpose, Real Estate, Facilities, Marketing, Travel and/or G+A.
- Expert negotiation skills with a proven track record of savings.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience managing global procurement responsibilities, using a strategic sourcing methodology, including: opportunity analysis and identification, supplier selection, risk and compliance evaluation, contract negotiation, and financial analysis.
- Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams
- Ability to both develop strategic sourcing plans and dive deep in contract details.
- Experience with supplier report cards and supplier management.
- Self-starter who can build sourcing/procurement credibility within groups not accustomed to working with procurement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, other business disciplines, supply chain, or equivalent degrees (Master's DegreePreferred)
- 8+ years’ experience in a Procurement / Supply Chain / Sourcing role