Global Strategic Sourcing Manager
The Global Strategic Sourcing Manager isresponsible for supplier development, due diligence, setup,contracting, new product introduction (NPI) and project management of keycontract manufacturing sourcing requirements for a large scale gaming company. Scope includes supply base in the US, Mexico, Australia and variouslocations in Asia.
What you'll do
- Drive electronic gaming machine (EGM) supplier strategy and selection for Tier 1 contract manufacturers.
- Manage sourcing requirements Tier 1 and Tier 2 contract manufacturers and many sub-tier suppliers
- Support project management throughout New Product Introduction (NPI) and product development
- Coordinates change management between Engineering and Vendors. Proficient with PLM, drawings and product structure.
- Deliver structured sourcing requirements documents acting as liaison with engineering and program management to ensure accuracy and schedule compliance
- Complete high level project plans for sourcing requirements, including agreement execution on items such as Non-Disclsoure Agreements (NDAs), Design Services Agreements (DSAs), and Master Supply Agreements (MSAs)
- Ensure key items are sourced according to specified requirements, with quality and on budget and on time delivery.
- Manage to specific cost targets during development process
- Bill of Material (BoM) cost management, including sub-tier supplier costs
- PPV and Year or Year cost down negotiation and management
What we're looking for
- Minimum five (5) years experience in sourcing, preferably custom designed specified items
- Degree in Engineering, supply chain management (SCM) or Business (BSBM) or combined equivelent education and experience.
- Advanced skills in supplier management, negotiation, supplier analytics
- Experience working in Low Cost Countries (LCC) or regions.
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Masters in Supply Chain Management or other related field
- Program Management and / or supply chain certifications (APICS)
- Background in a regulatory environment strongly desired
- Ability to travel up to 25% or more
- Strategic thinker while championing change and generating innovative solutions
- Strong negotiation skills while building collaborative relationships
- Experience in working with Contract Manufacturing/Outsourcing
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success