You will be accountable for all strategic data alliances and where necessary, capability specific partnerships and regional collaborations. Leads the identification, strategic alignment, setup and negotiation of data partner arrangements along with acting as a senior lead during partner execution. The role covers data requirements for current and future capability areas and all territories.
What you'll be doing:
- Leads definition, communication and execution of a Global Data Partnership strategy in line with the global partnership strategic agenda and goals.
- Defines lifecycle for engagement with Global Data Partners and creates framework to review progress against agreed KPI’s.
- Reviews Global Data Partnership opportunities, maps dunnhumby core competences against these and proposes strategic priorities in agreement with the Executive Team.
- Sets criteria for selection of Global Data Partners in line with strategic priorities by capability, and reviews potential partner options.
- Manages and develops a high-performing data partnerships team to deliver against strategic priorities and allocates talent to relevant markets and targets global partners themselves
- Assesses strategic, commercial and cultural fit with target Global Data Partners as well as technical suitability, leveraging knowledge on data ingest, conformity, enrichment, matching processes along with Privacy and GDPR considerations. Selects candidates and works with Exec to make Go/ No-go decision.
- Establishes engagement with selected Global Data Partners and manages senior stakeholders effectively.
- Defines, documents and agrees appropriate commercial model and legal contracts with selected Global Data Partners incl. sell to, sell through, sell-ourselves or sell with models. Agrees strategic priorities and work and resource plans.
- Sets and co-owns alliance/ partner revenue targets with partners and Commercial Leadership Team.
- Establishes and co-leads Steering Groups with selected Global Data Partners to ensure on time in full delivery of agreed work programmes.
- Forecasts, measures and communicates performance against joint revenue targets.
- Connects dunnhumby and partner Marketing Teams and ensures aligned objectives, clear responsibilities, ways of working and communications and allocated resources.
What you'll need:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any subject
- Proposition Management
- New Product Development
- Industry Trends / Thought Leadership
- Due Dilligence / Strategic Assessment
- Software Development
- New Partnership Development
- Relationship Management (partners)
- Master Data Management
A plus if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business or related field