$400M Global Manufacturing Division of a $12B Manufacturing Company seeking talented Global Strategic Key Account Manager for Caterpillar. Will be responsible for maintaining and driving new business to Caterpillar as well as other accounts in the agriculture, Constructing, Mining, Utility and Military Accounts for Custom Engineered Products manufactured in the USA. Will be selling wheels and structures. Will have matrix indirect reports for Caterpillar sales representative in the other regions. This position will be responsible for finding and developing new prospects, as well as identifying new selling solutions and services with existing clients.
Opportunities for advancement.
- BS/BA degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or Engineering
- Must have strong hunter/business development skills, good at cold calling, and understanding customers and their needs
- Must have 5+ years of selling industrial engineered products, technical selling background and experience calling on corporate Caterpillar, and ideally responsible for global Caterpillar business.
- Must have track record of growing businesses
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly driven, strong ethics, ability to establish credibility with customers, tactful and mature, strong communication skills both written and verbal, results oriented, self motivated
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft suite, as well as ERP and CRM systems