Job Overview: The goal of the Global Strategic Account Director - North America is to partner with the Industrial Solutions business to progress a global account strategy while increasing brand perception and revenue.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as point-person on matters relating to strategic accounts within the US and Mexico, developing new business and working with the sales management team to manage current business.
- Drive synergies and discover opportunities for improvement on matters relating to accounts with global headquarters in the North American region, serving in a global capacity.
- For each customer in region, define and communicate strategic plans to be included in an overall business plan.
- Fully responsible for performance at accounts within region.
- Work to achieve preferred strategic supplier status globally.
- Based on plan, manage and coordinate actions with local teams.
- Domestic/International Travel: 70+%
- Remote & Flexible work schedule available.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in business).
- MBA with at least 8 years of professional work experience.
- Experience managing B to B sales and business development.
- Automotive sector/industry knowledge.