We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Communicate with vendors on performance improvements, cost reductions and maintenance of best-in-class quality standards.
- Research and analyze overseas and domestic suppliers.
- Plan and lead overseas travel and factory visits with upper management.
- Manage the development of global sourcing activities and strategies.
- Develop a strong understanding of overseas regulations, EPA, labor laws, and currencies.
- Collaborate with product teams in managing vendor relationships and negotiations over multiple product lines.
- 100% fluent in both English and Mandarin (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience directly sourcing products from overseas factories preferred.
- Knowledge of Chinese and Taiwanese cultures and business practices.
- Understanding of international logistics preferred.
- Available for 15% overseas travel.
- Ability to prioritize with strong attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.