Global Sourcing Manager
Our client as promoted a person and they need a Global Sourcing Manager. You will be responsible for total management and accountability for the global supply base across respective commodities within the organization. The majority of the commodities are steel based and go into manufacturing mobile equipment.
- Primary duty is to identify, validate, and manage the supply base and other third party relationships with strong international collaboration with sales, operations, and engineering teams.
- Generate sourcing strategies in support of organizational objectives.
- Develop & execute supplier contracts in alignment with financial objectives.
- Identify, implement and obtain cost reduction initiatives.
- Identify and develop supplier relationships & supplier performance with a strong focus on flexibility/ agility, quick response times, process flow efficiency, product quality, on time commitments, distribution excellence and supplier reliability.
- Assess, communicate and mitigate risk to the business and our supplier relationships.
- Maintain expertise in supply market dynamics & supplier classification.
- Analyze and provide recommendations/ decisions that will support continuous improvement & cost effectiveness of product delivery via current suppliers by providing strong supporting data.
- Monitor supplier score cards that provide an objective view of our supply base, and implement corrective actions as required.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in purchasing.
- CPM, CPSM, CSM, or Equivalent Preferred
- You must have international sourcing experience, preferably from East Asia
- Cross functional project management skills
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
Bonus target 20%, average payout 10%
Health, dental and life insurance
401K with match
Vacation and holidays