GSE’s will be responsible for the development of new accounts for our largest, and most profitable enterprise account sector. All GSE’s are hunters, with the full support of a dedicated marketing and operations team to ensure their success.
The ideal person in this role, is someone with experience in traditional document management, print services, document security and large business (1000+ employees) sales experience. ARC has a tremendous growth in our base of traditional document management services, however securing growth in new vertical markets is now a priority as we continue to expand our market share. The ideal candidate would have experience selling the software, services and hardware from one of the larger printer companies such as HP, Xerox, Ricoh, or KonicaMinolta
The GSE is responsible for the identification, positioning and sale of all ARC document services for a set of target accounts in synergy with the related sales account teams. The GSE is primarily focused on driving the sales and delivery of ARC hardware and software for print services.
- In partnership with local/regional account managers.
- GSEs seek to become a trusted advisor, in order to build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives and convert that into ARC services
- Use existing knowledge of print hardware technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of ARC Services
WORK TERRITORY: This position is based Mid Atlantic Area. Must have home office within 20 miles of a major market/airport in this territory with the ability to travel up to 60% of the time, with regular overnight required travel.
This is what you get to do:
- In this highly visible sales role, we seek motivated, drive for results style consulting services sales professionals with excellent prospecting and campaign management within the high-technology arena.
- Direct and measurable experience selling, designing and implementing complex, customized consulting engagements that fully leverages ARC’s services and technology portfolio.
- Experienced hunter with a proven track record of account prospecting and revenue attainment with a history of attaining consulting and advanced services sales quota’s north of $2M.
- Demonstrate ability to advance sales campaigns in a needs-based and highly participative fashion – this would include consultative dialog, cross-functional engagement (both within the account and ARC)
This will help you succeed:
- Excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to client and partner audiences ranging from technical implementer through Director/VP and Executive levels.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to generate significant new revenues
- This remote office position must be based within 20 miles of a major airport and a relocation package may be available
- Experience working for Hightail.com, Box.com, drobox.com, Bentley Systems, CMiC, Iron Mountain, Cintas, IKON, Pitney Bowes, Canon, HP, Océ, Toshiba, Ricoh Savin, Xerox, EMC and related business management
We want to see in your background:
- Minimum of 3 years sales related experience, ideally in document management, copier, office hardware or related software services
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business or related discipline