As the Corporate Global Social Media Lead, you are responsible for leading the corporate social media strategy and execution across all social channels. You are a thought-leader in social media – from trends to tactics and from strategy to execution, you and your team will create and grow social communities. You’re both creative AND strategic. As a master of multitasking and an expert in speed and efficiency, you can manage multiple activities such as monitoring, listening, creating editorial content calendars, initiating discussions, connecting with influencers, and analyzing social activities.
Ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing strategies, maintaining and analyzing social media initiatives, and executing social mediaactivation and promotions.
- Partner globally with local/regional leads to ensure consistency in brand messaging across all social mediachannels.
- Point of contact for corporate Social Media strategies – you create and influence the voice of Publicis.Sapient globally
- Ensure social media strategy goals, objectives and creative executions ladder up to overall brand strategy
- Own and lead the definition, conception, execution and measurement of social media engagement programs, including content calendars, influencer strategies, fan engagement tactics, campaigns, contests and promotions, community and advocacy programs, paid social media and more
- Develop social media and campaign specific KPI’s and benchmarks to achieve and bypass brand goals and objectives
- Provide continuous analysis and insights around the performance of all social media engagement
- Identify real-time trends and/or audience opportunities and work with teams and client to rapidly create content and engagement that is always in tune with our audience
- Stand ready to work in a “mission control” environment, leading real-time marketing efforts
- Help foster a culture of ideas, experimentation and collaboration
- 6-8+ years of relevant experience in social media strategy
- Experience in supervisory/management role
- Strong collaborator with creative team on content development & comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong-to-expert knowledge of best practices on social media platforms
- Experience with Sprinklr, Percolate, Crimson Hexagon and others are a plus.
- Strong editorial writing skills
- Knowledge of digital PR and social marketing, with a deep understanding of how to create engaging experiences and articulate them through a multitude of social, digital and mobilechannels
- Knowledge of paid media tactics and strategies and how they relate to and can help to amplify social media programs and campaigns
- Strong understanding of influencer strategies, including outreach, local vs. media influencer approaches and media partnerships
- Knowledge and passion for the latest trends and platforms in social and mobile
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, compile and interpret results
- Occasional travelrequired (up to 20%).