Leatherman Tool Group, Inc. is seeking a Global Site Manager for our world headquarters located in Portland, Oregon. Leatherman is the world leader in the design and manufacturer of innovative, high quality, compact, multi-purpose tools. We employ over 500 team members in our 90,000 square feet facility. Visit our website at: www.leatherman.com
The Global Site Manager will be responsible for managing our global website portfolio to ensure a best in class consumer website experience. This role is focused on maintaining and improving the B2C and B2B website functionality and leveraging the latest technology to maximize revenue opportunities. This includes managing the performance, merchandising, and operations including roadmap development for feature and functionality enhancements.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Serve as a primary point of contact within the organization for cross functional partners acting to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test site initiatives.
- Manage the site merchandising/production team as well as our web development partners and site vendors.
- Prepare project plans. Manage and prioritize project backlog. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans. Drive projects to completion.
- Prepare test plans. Develop and execute thorough unit and system testing scenarios and documentation.
- Lead website operations, planning, and execution of development tasks, site features, and troubleshooting of bugs and/or issues.
- Manage day-to-day updates to product and content, site functionality, order fulfillment and processing.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, checkout funnel, to optimize user experience and conversion rate.
- Manage the development and implementation of functional dashboards or scorecards to measure site health and site work to be done.
- Effectively manage e-commerce external service provider partnerships.
- Work with analytics and product to define merchandising segments and merchandise appropriately to increase sales performance of each segment.
- Review daily performance of products to make real-time adjustments to optimize sales.
- Identify and drive personalization opportunities (e.g. site personalization, product recommendation, product customization).
- Work with the brand and marketing teams to make sure marketing stories are appropriately supported on the site.
- Provide expertise on current industry best practices and lead the team and organization beyond current thinking.
- Support the website and marketing team with ad hoc projects and site developments.
- Ensures accountability – Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Instills trust – Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Customer focus – Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Collaborates – Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Tech savvy – Anticipate and adopt innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Manages complexity – Make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Action Oriented – Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Plans and aligns – Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Optimizes work processes – Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Communicates effectively – Develop and deliver a variety of communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Demonstrates self-awareness – Use a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Nimble learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Being resilient – Rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience on a web team, 4 years of experience in an ecommerce management position.
- Experience with an enterprise-level CMS or ecommerce platform, preferably SFCC.
- Extensive project management experience using JIRA.
- Excellent attention to detail. Must be relentless in maintaining a high level of quality throughout the website.