Gigya helps companies turn unknown site visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers. More than 700 of the world’s leading enterprises, including 50% of the comScore top 100 US web properties, rely on Gigya to build identity-driven relationships with their customers while powering scalable, secure customer identity management.
Gigya is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Global Services team. This team works closely with innovative customers to implement and integrate Gigya’s products into a wide variety of customer platforms. In this position, you will put your expertise to use to influence customer architecture decisions, provide insightful and creative solutions, and develop successful implementations. Be ready to hit the ground running with your customer facing abilities, critical and creative thinking, and a passion for fast-paced problem solving. Gigya is at an exciting stage of growth as the enterprise infrastructure market is rapidly expanding. More than 700 leading brands have implemented our technology, and we need smart, energetic, capable consultants to fuel our growth.
The Global Services Implementation Consultant willreport to the Regional Practice Manager for the East Region, as part of Gigya Global Services organization. This is primarily a remote position, with expectation of 25%travel to customer sites for workshop sessions andinternal companyevents.
- Provide world class post-sales consulting, implementation and delivery for enterprise customers across the region.
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, methodologies and tools
- Identify and share Gigya implementation best practices with customers
- Lead a coordinated and efficient plan for implementation releases, defining project milestones, and communicating dependencies and risks associated with these projects
- Ensure continuous communication about goals, scope, risks & mitigations, and progress of complex and high value projects
- Participate in the development, rollout, documentation and communication of system changes, strategies, standards, and processes
- Manage change orders for active projects, identify and close any upsell opportunities for software and/or services in the account
- Actively contributes to best practices and continuous improvement within the Project Management Community, the PMO, and related functions
- Provides consolidated project data reporting and analysis, including summarizing key project information and delivery to senior management
- 7+ years’ experience providing strategic guidance, project management, solution integrations, client services and consulting
- Experience as a Project Manager/Implementation Consultant, responsible for timelines, deliverables, budget and/or resources
- Solid understanding of internet technologies and ability to understand the technical details of the Gigya service
- Capable of communicating, building, and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external senior level executives, technical, and product leads
- B.S. or M.S degree, Project Management certification strongly preferred.