Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter wanting to thrive in a fast paced and exciting environment - The Global Service Management System Specialistreports to the Associate Director Global Service Operations. The position is a service master data and service systems world-wide subject matter expert.
Responsibilities include documentation of global system design & data mapping from a user view, leading data integrity initiatives, testing, consultation and support in production and training environments.
The position works closely with Global and Regional Service Organizations and IT to drive for efficient and accurate use of the enterprise-wide Service Management System and its integrated systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with IT, Global Service Process Lead, Global Technical Services Analysts and Regional and Business Process Integrators to document and understand service system process flows and data exchange between systems
- Create Service specific data policies and coordinates proactive and reactive actions related to data integrity and data maintenance
- Is a data work-stream lead on projects and initiatives
- Is the business owner of the Service Management System end user training environment, working with IT and Regional Trainers to ensure the environment is maintained as a mirror of the production environment so new users can be trained
- Improves and maintains service data quality - Works with the Global Report Analysts to identify data integrity issues related to service master data and works with Global and Regional Service teams and IT to address and correct issues
- Writes and executes test scripts from a Global perspective and supports regional testing leads
- Contributes to global knowledge aides for the regions to create training material
- Leads network of regional representatives for installed base administration in the ERP system and Service Management System
- Represents a global voice for system CI (Continuous Improvement) to maintain the integrity of service systems global design
- Is a global consultant or team member for projects/technology that integrate with the Service Management System or service portions of the ERP system
- Prepares data loads and/or supports regional service teams in populating data loads
- Has the role of Global Admin and is a trainer of trainers for the Local Admin role in the Service Management System
- Stays abreast of industry best practices and Service Management System software releases
- Partners with Global Service Operations team members and Process Integrators to ensure functionality in the Service Management system is leveraged, minimizing the need for new configuration or customization
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, IT or equivalent field.
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar role required, leading cross -functional teams showing progressive leadership, leading people and or project.
- Keen understanding of field service and regulations in the medical device industry a plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Visio required.
- ServiceMax and SAP CRM/ECC knowledge highly desired
- Strong Attention to Details– enjoys completing detailed process design and supporting documentation with focus on accuracy and usability
- Proven analytical, problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically. Quickly understand and demonstrate knowledge of end-to-end process and system requirements
- Ability to work with minimal direction to collect and present data that is actionable and aligned with business objectives
- Agile, fast & nimble – ability to handle multiple priorities and adjust focus quickly
- Ability to work globally and lead without authority
- Execution - understands the results that need to be achieved and establishes efficient plans for self or others to achieve them
- Ability to travel domestically and abroad, approximately 15%.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule– may require working different shifts to work with Asia occasionally.
- Ability to view computer monitor and use keyboard for prolonged period of time
- Ability to sit for prolonged period of time, handling, fingering, listening, near vision, mid-range vision in connection with performing essential functions
Job ID R-25315