We are looking for anexperienced customer advocate with Service Desk/Operationsexperience to help us build out our Phoenix Service Desk operation and develop it into a center of service excellence. As our largest team, the Global Service Desk is a technical powerhouse, full of a wide-range of technical skills andexperiences delivering best-in-class IT support to our 1,000+ customers. In this role, you will beresponsiblefor leading a team in ensuring that we provide amazing support for technical issues across multiple environments and fantastic customer service.
The successful candidate will lead this team through the company’s aggressive growth, while preserving a collaborative culture, maintaining a high standard of service, and developing exceptional experiences for our employees and our customers.
As the Global Service Desk Manager, picture yourself:
- Building an award-winning organization by hiring and developing the very best technical talent.
- Providing strong leadership and management for a diverse team, including recruitment, training, development, disciplinary matters and appraisals.
- Tracking, measuring and reporting on key support performance metrics for the Service Desk.
- Contributing to the enhancement of our operational procedures all with a keen focus on providing the very best customer experience at each and every touchpoint.
- Developing and maintaining optimal scheduling for the Service Desk to ensure appropriate coverage and organize on-call support as needed.
- Leading by example, projecting a positive attitude and a willingness to mentor and support others as needed.
- Communicating with internal and external customers, team members, and management regularly during all aspects of the Service Desk operations and ongoing technical issues.
- Leading Dataprise’s West Coast Service Desk operation and continuing the mission of driving a customer-centric approach.
Our ideal Global Service Desk Manager has:
- 6+ years of experience managing IT customer support operations (help desk/service desk) with 10+ staff.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience with proven ability to efficiently lead and manage people and projects.
- Experience running a 24/7 team with the ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent team-building and leadership skills.
- The ability to travel to Dataprise Headquarters for ongoing training and collaboration with Global Service Desk leadership.
- The capability to effectively multi-task and successfully manage multiple projects.
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with networks, anti-virus software, patch management, Office365 and Active Directory.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Previous MSP experience.
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Project Management knowledge and/or certification.