WHO WE ARE
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We're focused on getting things done!
WHAT WE DO
The role is to own key global partnership/s and build strategic, standard offerings that are taken to market by the partner, supported by a business plan with mutual executive commitment.
Consider this role as a business owner, representing +100M in revenue potential and you are the owner and responsible for its success.
- Alignment with key decision makers with assigned global partner/s
- Know the organization from top to bottom
- Own the Design-In process from engagement to contact
- Align to teams to ensure Aviatrix is being designed into all available projects
- Own and manage regular executive business reviews
- Accountable for a healthy and productive partnership
- Own key milestones, pipeline and revenue
- Global role with supporting team members
- Proven track record working with Global partners
- Passionate leaders with a proven track record for success
- Track record building strategic offerings, rolling them out and tracking success|
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.