Global Senior Product Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
A global medical device company is seeking a Global Senior Product Manager to lead them into the wound care space and grow products from infancy through commercialization. This is a highly visible opportunity reporting directly into the Vice President of Marketing with opportunity to build and manage a team. The qualified individual will have demonstrated success in the wound care space.
- Develops, implements and monitors platform and product category strategies to achieve established financial goals. Scope includes assessment of wound market trends, customer needs, clinical and reimbursement trends, site of care considerations, global competitive landscape, and internal operational efficiencies.
- Develops and delivers effective downstream marketing initiatives including market development strategies and programs for building the wound management business, inclusive of training, educational, and promotional activities for product/clinical applications with the direct sales organization, surgeons and supporting clinical staff, as well as contracting personnel, GPOs, Affiliates, RPCs, IDNs, Hospitals, and other identified sites of care.
- Establishes and manages relationships with key opinion leaders to drive product development and launch activities, clinical pipeline, reimbursement strategies, field training initiatives, and market awareness related to the wound management business.
- Bachelor?s Degree - Business, Science or Related Fields. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of Wound Management experience.
- 5 years minimum cumulative experience in Product Management, Sales, and/or Market Development functions in the medical devices / life sciences arena.
- 2 years minimum experience in development and marketing of new products. Must have experience of a formal product design process based on the ?stage gate? concept.
- Effective communication and presentation skills required to effectively communicate to superiors, direct reports, peers and cross-functional groups.
- Relocation - This position is located in the Mid-Atlantic
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits