We are looking for a Global Selling Director who will directs and oversees international sales, policies, objectives, and initiatives. As a Global Selling Director you will assist international sales team to administer multiple product line and encourage market segment for growth. Your task is to analyze and implement all operational plans for reservations and ensure increase in sales and prepare required forecasts for executive management. Design plans to increase company’s international marketing and ensure concentration on foreign market.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and provide innovative sales and marketing campaigns to ensure rapid increase in production and sale of products. • To drive the international launch.
- Develop plan and implement effective international sales methods to meet all sales targets.
- Develop and maintain negotiation with international distribution agencies.
- Maintain and train in employees in all distribution channels.
- Supervise effective maintenance of pipeline and ensure punctual reporting mechanism to strengthen management.
- Hire and select members and perform efficient safekeeping of growth oriented plans for development.
- Design various strategic plan to improve sales and marketing plans in Asia- Pacific, North Europe and Latin America.
- Manage everyday communication with all global dealers and detect issues and opportunities.
- Analyze and ensure implementation of all product orders in Asia-Africa and other international zones.
- Monitor all correspondence for gratis allocations as per dealer.
- Analyze and identify areas for improvement and verify all processes for various sales reports.
- Supervise regional competitors in specific market and provide report for expansion chances/opportunities.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in business management or business administration
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing or marketing communications; of which at least 2 years in digital marketing
- With Amazon experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior level management.
- Demonstrated track record in executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels and stages of customer journey, synthesizing full funnel analytics, testing (such as A/B and multivariate) and customer insights into campaign optimization.
- Familiar with content marketing and website optimization, including funnel optimization.
- Effective problem-solver and strategic thinker; demonstrated ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations to persuade stakeholders.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave