The Global S&OP Manager is responsible for providing business reporting, intelligence and recommendations for executing an effective Worldwide Sales & Operating Planning process. The Manager’s responsibility is to provide analytical and informational support to the Regional Planning teams so that they can more effectively plan demand and supply in order that inventory can be purchased to maximize sales and customer fill rates while minimizing days of supply.
The Manager will support the structured S&OP meeting process by providing reporting and presentation inputs for cross-functional review. Additionally they will be expected to perform ad-hoc data and trend analysis to support global demand and supply planning decision making.
The Manager will be responsible for reviewing data and providing insights on our forecasts and forecast accuracy, channel sales and inventory, inventory levels, fill rate, days of supply, and excess inventory metrics.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for preparing New Product Introduction (NPI) & Run-rate allocations in time of short supply
- Responsible for attending all NPI meetings (Pre-alignment/E2) and communicating project status to the wider planning team (Purchase Order (PO) placement dates; Forecast by dates; Project on-time changes)
- Co-ordinating on time Risk-buy and Finished Goods PO placement as per program milestones
- Responsible for tracking the NPI forecast though the E2 process (Planning -> Development -> Production). Provide analysis per project on gaps between Budget - E2 - Logility forecast - reason code analyses.
- Responsible for preparing the Planning data for the monthly NPI Health Meeting
- Responsible for preparing Global roll-up of the Regional S&OP meeting and key action follow-up
- Responsible for preparing Global forecast and inventory analysis for key product growth focus areas (Regional comparisons/Performance vs. plan/ Sell thru analysis)
- Responsible for Apple Global analysis consolidation (total supply chain inventory)
- Responsible for preparation of Global Apple S&OP review
- Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001; understand and fully support ISO system.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors or equivalent experiencerequired
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Supply Chain Planning or Analysis role
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams in an operational or project management role
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting essential
- Experience with inventory management and demand planning software required
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong knowledge of the demand & supply planning process and business planning
- Systems thinking mindset - ability to understand impacts from supply chain across to other functions
- Exceptional computer literacy including proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- CE experience is a plus.