Symphony is looking to hire a talented and strategic Global Sales Excellence Lead in our New York office. This role is an individual contributor position and reports to the Global Head of Sales who is based in New York.
- Drive team culture and business transformation
- Performs analysis followed by recommendations on sales territory alignment
- Manage projects to drive new data-driven sales leads/campaigns through Salesforce.com
- Help advise our Sales Specialists/Account Managers and attend customer meetings, as well as potential partner meetings.
- Utilize business insights and transformational leading indicators (TLIs) to benchmark performance and pinpoint specific steps needed to ensure specific behaviors will help grow the business faster.
- Strategic and trusted advisor to segment leadership and sales management driving and instilling process discipline, adherence to standards, excellence in execution while holding each accountable to quality and accuracy
- Build and drive a well-defined business planning and rhythm of the business (ROB), well-understood by the Sales team that enforce great discipline in sales processes
- Manage efforts to utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches globally
- Collaborate with our global sales/sales operations team and business stakeholders to understand business requirements supporting the design of new and/or improved processes of significant complexity, and understand Symphony’s business/customer impact
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- 5+ years experience in Sales or Business Development
- 3+ years experience handling Salesforce implementations
- Proven success in strategic sales planning
- Project management experience
- Advanced understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S.