The leader of the Platform curriculum development will be responsible for the design, development and execution of a state of the art sales curriculum for Pega’s global direct and indirect field teams. You will manage concurrent Platform projects from design through delivery. The core measure of success will be a demonstrated improvement in the sales effectiveness of the global sales team, resulting in increased sales pipeline and bookings.
In this role, you will:
- Develop the core Pega Platform curriculum and learning roadmap for sales, sales mgmt. and partners
- Collaborate with key subject matter experts to quickly build courses and learning tools
- Employ the latest digital enablement techniques to create just-in-time learning modules that are easy to understand and consume
- Ensure cross-functional input and support
- Independently lead content development, video production, graphic/visual production, audio program development, and consistent achievement of defined goals and objectives
- Be responsible for driving adoption of evolving learning design & development techniques
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A Global Sales team serving the world’s largest enterprises
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
An expert in enterprise software sales training and development, you have a proven track record of producing highly effective and engaging enablement and teaching materials for complicated, high-tech learning. Additionally, you are comfortable with acting autonomously and influencing a broad global team to drive change and ensure both short-term and long-term success.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of experience in instructional design, learning development or product marketing
- Experience selling and building enterprise software related enablement curriculum
- Extensive experience, competency and mastery of adult learning strategies, blended and mobile learning technologies and learning effectiveness
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Familiarity with tools such as Captivate, Camtasia, and/or Adobe Premier suite
- Experience with asynchronous self-study material development
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law