Virtual / Travel
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Less than 5 years
Posted 67 days ago
Successful, innovative, financially stable corporate travel company has an excellent opportunity for a motivated salesperson. You must have prior success selling high-end conceptual solutions and products to top executives at medium and large size companies in a highly competitive market. You must have exceptional hunting and closing skills, be effective overcoming resistance and be able to work independently without supervision. Be a hard-working self-starter and have the desire to earn more than your current income. Have at least 3 years of sales experience in the corporate travel industry, and be well networked. Experience with travel and technology is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and be self-motivated.
• Ability to identify and develop solutions to prospective clients’ needs/problems.
• Ability to communicate those solutions to a wide array of influencers and decision makers.
• Ability to leverage and grow an existing partner channel.
• Ability to provide accurate and timely reporting of activities.
• Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages, including Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Disciplined cold calling with the ability to make calls and qualify prospects.
• Strong listening skills. Retain information from conversations and develop an understanding of what’s been said and how we can help them.
• Ability to identify and qualify potential clients through Internet research, telephone, email contact and sales tools.
• Document all activity into Salesforce and other tools used by team.
• Work closely with VP of Sales, executive team, and account management to close business.
• Close corporate clients with annual travel volume in the range of $750,000 to $10,000,000.
• Work closely with VP of Sales N. America, executive team, and account management to close business.
• Maintain an annual quota, measureable annual quota TBD.
Credentials and Experience
• Three plus years of outside sales experience in the travel industry or other service industry.
• Proven track record.
• Enjoys selling.
• Effective communicator.
• Understands what activities produce success in sales.
• Willing to do what it takes to be successful.
• Entrepreneur at heart and runs sales activity like their own business.