The Global Relationship Executive is responsible for managing assigned clients who are the largest and most complex client relationships for State Street (GRM manages top 40 clients across Company). This role also manages, monitors, analyses and communicates service levels and financial metrics for assigned client base internally and with clients as appropriate. The Global Relationship Executive meets regularly with our Board of Directors, CEO, President and Management Committee, clients and internal business partners as well as regulators from the Federal Reserve and other regulators. Otherresponsibilities of this role are:
Provides root cause analysis and develops solutions with local service team leaders and makes recommendations to senior management. Manages information flow internally and with clients regarding service issues, remediation plans and status. Partners with State Street Client Managers and Client Service officers to develop relationship and service strategies, leverage experience and expertise, and improve overall service delivery model. Provides guidance and consultative input to business line efforts in reaching targets, strengthening client relationships and bridging client organizations.
Develops client strategy, profitability and State Street profit margins for assigned clients in conjunction with Global Sector Sales; tailors appropriate product suite to cross sell to clients. Identifies cross-sell opportunities and collaborates with Global Sector Sales. Introduces and supports product/sales specialists as needed. Coordinates cross divisional/site efforts for new business as needed. Creates guidelines/parameters for pursuing new business opportunities.
Reviews and discusses relevant information with client’s senior team members on an ongoing basis, in a standard format, using appropriate reporting mechanisms; coordinates scheduled workshops; promotes function throughout State Street; participates in relationship management team meetings. Develops and presents client strategy to the State Street Management Committee; partners with State Street global executive team to facilitate engagement with clients’ C-Suite. Provides consistent messaging to clients. In conjunction with business lines, accumulates client information technology development requirements. Participates in the technology priority setting process and acts as an advocate for relationship management clients in this priority setting.
Qualified candidates will have prior client relationship experience in financial services. In addition:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. MBA preferred.
• Minimum 15years related experience
• Proven expertise in asset management, asset servicing and trading
• Proven executive level relationship management, sales and client service skills.
• Proven ability to negotiate and influence others.
• Ability to succeed in a team environment
• Highly collaborative, with excellent influential leadership skills and a track record of exceeding expectations in a collegial, global atmosphere.
• Exceptional decision-making skills and an aptitude to implement organizational and departmental goals that result in success
• Effective organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Can-do, positive approach and the ability to serve in a highly consultative manner with individuals across a wide variety of disciplines
• Articulate, with exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Must have strong collaboration skills and the ability to influence superiors, colleagues and subordinates in a positive manner.
Job Opening ID