The Global Recruitment Manager will report directly to the Global Head of People and will work closely with the HR Director in India, the recruitment team, and the Managers to support the Global Recruitment Strategy.
The Global Recruitment Manager is accountable for the overall execution of recruitment activities. 90% technical recruiting and 10% other, including Software, Hardware, Skills, and Executives. This position directs and balances workloads across Technology recruiters, including contract recruiters.
The Global Recruitment Manager assigns the recruiter resources is ultimately accountable for ensuring their team delivers within budget, on schedule, and with the appropriate quality. This role works closely with the recruiters in all geo-locations. The role also partners closely with the Campus Recruiting process to ensure delivery of our entry-level Technology recruiting goals.
- Develop skill-based Sourcing Strategy and work with recruiters and sourcing team on execution of the strategy.
- Ensure the recruiting plan is delivered for Skill, Platform, or Business Group
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Develop appropriate recruitment marketing strategies, define roles and responsibilities of the hiring team, and develop service-level agreements to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment lifecycle while minimizing cost-per-hire.
- Negotiate salary compensation and other company benefits with HR OPS, hiring managers, and candidates.
- Coach, mentor, and train new managers and interviewers on the interview process.
- Meet weekly with Hiring Managers and HR on recruiting plans, progress, risk areas, diversity results, and budget needed for recommended actions.
- Monitor recruiter productivity and manage the performance of the team, including promotions, improvement plans, and other performance-related activities.
- Partner closely with the HR team on supply/demand, recruiting targets, etc.
- Work with the Head of People to develop, effective programs for workforce retention, promotions, and succession planning.
- Train and mentor new recruiters.
- Work across multiple time zones.
- Personally, fill open requisitions as needed.
- Travel as business need requires.
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Must display professionalism and confidence.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
- Advanced Excel skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and/or 4 years of technology recruitment.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with managing a global remote workforce.
- People development.
- Agency management experience.
- Familiar with country immigration policies.
- Hardware, Software, Semiconductor, AI a plus.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems and affirmative action plan requirements.