Who We Are
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people and we succeed in delivering results. That's why so many of the world's largest and most successful companies look to us for their research needs. Operating in over 80 countries, we're a global leader in market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business.
We help the biggest companies solve some of their biggest problems. Our clients make the products and deliver the services you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting, the beverage that is sitting next to you, and stores you shop all the time. Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground as trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses on all matters relating to measuring, modeling, and managing customer and employee relationships. We are the recognized market, thought and technology leader in our field. Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Global QM Training and Education Role
- Build awareness of our QFS Quality Feedback System solution
- Build effective education and training material, by developing self-help tools including video and PowerPoints
- Develop training to support our offer at different levels of sophistication/ expertise throughout our global offices
- Support in person training as needed
- **International travel required (1 week/per 1-2 months)
- Eagerness to learn and highly coachable.
- Program management and operational focus.
- Strong people skills and true team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Possess solid active listening skills.
- Curious about the data and research results.
- Within you is the potential to tell killer stories through presentations that are strong visually and in writing.
- Strong working proficiency with MS Office (specifically MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Completed Bachelor's Degree level of education or higher
- At least 5 years' experience in the market research, automotive, quality measurement, quality engineering or other relevant areas of expertise
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Experience in developing brochures or educational/ tutorial material
- Good in storytelling/infographics/ visual appealing communications
- Knowledge and interest in the automotive industry
- Some experience in the market research, automotive, quality measurement, quality engineering or other relevant areas of expertise
- Experience with our Quality Management Solutions is desired but not required