The core purpose of this Arrow Enterprise Quality role is to manage end-to-end end quality for the Arrow Global Supply Chain Services business unit.This role will also work with suppliers to ensure they maintain certification requirements and resolve issues identified by Arrow or its customers.
The Global Quality Manager role is very dynamic and cross-functional while requiring knowledge, skills and abilities that span multiple disciplines such as site/process quality, engineering, data analysis and presentation, customer quality, supplier management, project management, quality management, internal auditing, and stakeholder management. The individual will also organize, lead, and orchestrate all quality actions and initiatives across multiple customer engagements and locations globally enabling seamless execution to the global strategy.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Execute and lead interactions between Arrow Sales, Customers, and Suppliers in order to develop and provide solutions as it pertains to Quality. Ensures activities and items are in compliance with both company quality assurance standards and applicable ISO guidelines and government regulations. Performs analysis and identifies trends using end-to-end order quality data, to include finished products and in-process materials, and recommends corrective action. Ensures that established manufacturing inspection, sampling and statistical process control procedures are followed. Continuously works within the end-to-end order process to include trend/event-specific analysis, root cause analysis, corrective action
- Develop strategies to facilitate interactions between Arrow Sales, Customers and Suppliers with the purpose of developing solutions as it pertains to the End-to-End order process
- Develop Quality solutions for Arrow Sales, Customers, Suppliers, Asset and internal Logistics/Operations by presenting the program, performing root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- When needed (based on level of risk/assignment importance) perform audits, review corrective actions and process improvements as it relates to process improvement and industry certifications.
- Work directly with customers to clarify quality issues and report findings and solutions
- Ensure work activity complies with industry standards that may include but are not limited to ISO 9001, AS 9100, AS 9120, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ESD S20.20, TS 16949, TAPA, etc.
- Analysis of data to identify significant problems and isolate root causes to drive improvement activity
- General experience in the following quality methodologies: Six Sigma, Lean, CAPA, Root Cause, Corrective Preventative Action, PCA, CIP, 8D, FMEA
- Training others on how to do root cause analysis and develop corrective and preventative actions
- Proven subject matter expertise in working quality issues with logical in-depth root cause analysis, developing good corrective and preventative actions and evidence of effectiveness.
- Work with suppliers and evaluate their effectiveness on root cause analysis, corrective and preventative action
- Work with all geographic regions and time zones (Americas, EMEA and APAC)
- Up to 25% Travel, both Domestic & International
What We Are Looking For:
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4-year degree or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
- Quality Assurance; including proficient knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 or AS9120
- Detailed root cause analysis and corrective and preventative action development
- Risk Evaluation, Communication & Mitigation
- Customer interaction regarding quality issues
- Experience with setting up quality for supply chain as a service or outsource models is a plus!
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off