Global Program Manager
- Directs project management services for assigned Jones Lang LaSalle client projects ensuring adherence with scope, schedule and budget for assigned projects in accordance with agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Direct supervision of on-site project manager(s) dedicated to the client site, and oversight supervision of variable project managers delivering services to the client across a geographically disbursed portfolio.
- Provide superior client service and executive communication
- Drive adherence to Client standards when on boarding new Project teams through the use of the JLL written Client Field Manual.
- Drive Client process for all Project Managers and act as the single point of contact for training, questions, and lessons learned.
- Develop annual capital plan in conjunction with client, including scope, schedule and rough order of magnitude budget
- Work closely with the Client'sPortfolio Manager in planning new projects. This includes:
- Supporting agreement of team structure including Project Governance
- Support with the establishment of appropriate project scope and brief
- Assist with preparation and review of assurance plan and support peer reviews of project disciplines through stage gates;
- Support and peer reviews of project programs I schedules;
- Assist with the preparation of project cost plans;
- Prepare the Market Engagement Forms ensure all PMs are clear on expectations around specific project scope as well as MSA requirements.
- Procuring and appointing 'best in class' Project team members from both within JLL and also across other service providers through agreements and MSAs;
- Support in preparation of contracting strategy and sign off ahead of Client.
- Provide technical support; project budgeting and scheduling including Owner's goals & objectives, site improvements, entitlements & permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
- Monitor the performance of Project Management service providers and act as an escalation point for the Client on matters of PM performance.
- Disseminate best practices throughout the region and ensure lessons learned are captured and included when on-boarding teams for new Projects.
- Provide guidance for consistency in service delivery and sharing Best Practice internally, regionally and globally.
- May perform development activities including but not limited to assisting with or leading the sourcing, pitching, and securing of new business and projects within local markets
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
- Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice
- Maintain client relationships and manage conflict resolution
- Provide appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
- Develop relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Minimum of l 0 years of progressively responsibleexperience in managing design and construction ofmultiple projects across a broad geography
- Experience leading and running numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients
- A strong working knowledge of accounting and financialreporting, budgeting, scheduling and processas they relate to corporate real estate
- Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service
- Experience working with Landlords, developers and institutional owners
- Ability to manage several medium and large ground-up development projects, major re-developmentprojects, & corporate interiors projects
- Considerable experience in commercial office design & constructionpreferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and computer literacy
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Skill and interest in business development a strong plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software