Global Project Management and Space & Occupancy Planning Transitions Lead
Job Description Summary
Successfully implements and executes Project Management and SPO services for new and existing clients. The Global PDS and SPO Transitions Lead is responsible for the establishment and execution of transition initiatives. SPO SME with robust knowledge in spatial management systems as well as move management. The Global Transitions Lead partners with the Transition service line leads and Program Leads to solution and establish touch points among the team. Role supports process development, program improvement and quality initiatives.
- Manage Global PDS and SPO Transition Program: integration, continual development and improvements and partner with Global Transitions Operations Lead on data analytics and predictive dashboards
- Monitor, track, report and manage PDS and SPO transition progress; identify potential risks and mitigation strategies.
- Facilitate the collection of global PDS and SPO best practices, capabilities and resources to ensure effective transitions
- Supports business development by responding to RFP's with respect to transition services. Accountable for establishing a PDS and SPO process schedule. Participates in yellow pad sessions and sales pitches.
- Manage PDS and SPO Transition and Transformations to ensure maximum efficiency and delivery of services per contractual obligations:
- Set completion targets and identify the key success criteria
- Support contract review and abstract preparation
- Lead workstream meetings; including but not limited to: internal meetings and client meetings.
- Partner with account leadership to finalize organizational structure
- Partner with recruiting and HR to interview, select and hire incumbent employees and new hires
- Work across service lines to identify interdependencies, risks and barriers
- Identify, track and lead projects. Work to partner and transfer project ownership to account team.
- Communicate inefficiencies in existing process and establish new processes to suit client specific needs
- Generate and deploy best practices playbooks, templates and tools Partner with technology manager to set up service technology and establish reporting and proactive analytics
- Supports change management with client's organization
- Conduct Training and handoffs:
- Ensure proper training and handoffs
- Coordinate post transition activities
- Participate and/or lead GOS agile programs/initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- 7-10 years of experience is required
- Commercial/Corporate Real Estate experience is required
- Real Estate Transitions experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Six Sigma, PMP, PROSCI, and/or other change management training/certifications preferred
- Specialize knowledge/skills: Project Management, Space Management, Occupancy Planning, Move Management, and Global Experience