Global Injection Molding Project Leader for a world-class medical device company responsible for a broad range of strategic injection molding projects impacting new product development, capital improvements, manufacturing transfers, validation, and manufacturing strategy. This would be the subject matter expert for injection molding for the company. Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders and resources. Directly and indirectly manage people and resources.
- BS in Plastics/Polymer Engineering
- 10+ years of Injection Molding experience (manufacturing, assembly, capital improvements, etc.)
- Strong expertise in polymer materials
- Experience working with R&D (new products) and commercialization (volume manufacturing)
- Design to manufacturing transfer experience
- Medical Device product/component experience highly preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally; travel ~25%