With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a seasoned Program Manager that has technical depth, customer empathy and experience driving large scale programs. The ultimate goal of the role is to build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
The successful candidate will:
- Overall Services relationship lead for some of Qualtrics’ most strategic partners
- Coordinate partner engagement for targeted accounts and support delivery cycle
- Drive partner business reviews and report and represent the progress on the business plan execution within Qualtrics
- Develop and cultivate relationship with partner exec relationship sponsor
- Plan and design the Qualtrics Partner Program including Academy and Framework program components
- Build and manage program schedule, obtaining input from stakeholders to gain buy-in and acceptance of milestones and target completion dates for all deliverables
- Provide ongoing governance of program by communicating to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Ultimately build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years experience in developing and driving complex customer and/or partner programs.
- Track record of developing strong, collaborative partner relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- You have a solid knowledge of how to design and execute high-touch as well as broad programs leading to successful customer engagements and past experience in designing and developing related partner programs.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a strong understanding of professional services operating models
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions.
- Excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.