- Works independently and takes a broad perspective to deploy an objective and rigorous program and portfolio process in support of Q&FS.
- Works with the regional and global teams to develop and shape the portfolio of projects, chair the working group to facilitate the articulation of the deliverables and milestones and owns the process of governance of both the relevance as well as quality of proposed outputs
- Owns the process of providing full detail of the program/project work and required funding in both expenses and staffing.
- Oversees the delivery of the Q&FS program and milestones. Coordinates and governs the progress of project work and owns the process of review meetings. Monitors the financial flows and owns the program tracking dashboard. Work actively with the program functional leads to optimize the collaboration between the work streams, resolve issues and escalate when necessary, and ensure timely course changes when required by circumstances.
- Develops and owns the agenda of progress reporting and adherence to plan. Owns the development of escalation procedures allowing to maximize output while minimizing delays and budget under-/overspend.
- Leads the program management office for Q&FS. The role will report in to the R&D Effectiveness team but co-locate with the Global Q&FS team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, marketing or other closely related field
- 10 years’ professional experience working in a business environment
- 5 years’ experience leading and managing global programs
- Excellence in project management with strong influencing skills to be able to get work done through others.
- Experience managing cross-functional & globally dispersed teams.
- Comfort in navigating systems and processes to effectively drive program of program deliverables and activities.
- Understanding & experience initiating continuous improvements and pursuit of improved ways of working, communication and project management.
- Understanding of risk assessment and contingency planning.
- Effective communication skills including:
- Synthesizing qualitative updates across various teams into clear and concise reports
- Ability to customize message to suit the audience from peers through senior management
- Effective stakeholder management to ensure program updates are cascaded accordingly
- Strong organization skills, thoughtful decision making and ability to think on your feet
- Successful Completion of a drug and background screen
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other Advanced degree
- 6+years’experienceleading and managing global programs
Relocation assistance is not available.