ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to sit in our New York office. The team is a vital element of Revolut's vision for international expansion and bringing millions of users into the platform. We are developing scalable technology that will support card payments & new payment features globally.
We span across 3 different offices (London, Moscow & St. Petersburg) and are responsible for building a state-of-the-art Card Payments Processor from scratch. In parallel, we are also developing the technology for all new features relating to the Revolut Card (think 3DS, Google Pay, Apple Pay and much more).
What you'll be doing:
• Gathering requirements, managing the backlog and building our global product roadmap.
• Working closely with the card schemes (Mastercard, Visa) to identify new products and services the platform should support and scope such work for development.
• Driving product improvement across multiple markets through rigorous Data Analysis.
• Collaborating and building strong relationships with/between international and local teams in Europe, North & South America and Asia.
• Coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
• Working closely with operations to ensure operational KPI's are met throughout the lifecycle of a product.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED 📖
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university & have 2-4 years of experience working in a high pace environment e.g. Finance, Technology, Consulting
• You are highly logical and technical
• You love digging deep into data and are an SQL guru
• You have a solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end-to-end
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.