Experian offers identity and fraud services for clients in more than 44 countries. Every year, we check that 182 million people are who they say they are, and help organizations effectively fight fraud while providing a hassle-free customer experience. The fraud landscape is constantly changing and a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t do enough to stop today’s sophisticated fraudsters. We use a unique combination of data, analytics and technology to create right-sized solutions that allow our clients to make confident decisions for every transaction. Our ultimate goal is to make the industry’s identity and fraud solutions work better for everyone around the world.
Are you passionate about the potential for data and analytics to make a positive difference in the lives of people worldwide? If the answer is yes, we may have the perfect job for you. In the Global Product Marketing Specialist role, you will work closely with the senior leaders across product, marketing and sales teams to develop and drive compelling propositions, go-to-market strategy and processes, and sales enablement tools for Experian’s Identity and Fraud products.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong communicator with the ability to engage at executive levels to influence the development of product and commercial strategies.
- Grounded in a technology field with the ability to quickly grasp the business-to-business market for Identity and Fraud products across verticals and regions.
- Skilled at framing commercial opportunities and applying a structured approach to developing and overseeing execution of go-to-market plans.
- Able to derive meaning and clarity from diverse sources of intelligence to understand market opportunities, position Experian capabilities into differentiated propositions, and create compelling messaging frameworks.
- A strong writer, adept at conveying ideas and information through slides, presentations and written materials.
- An energetic and highly organized individual with at least five years of experience in product or strategic marketing, business planning and/or new product introduction. BS/BA degreerequired; MBA or equivalent experiencepreferred.
- Collaborates with global and regional teams to develop and oversee execution of integrated go-to-market plans for assigned products/propositions.
- Develops a deep understanding of our markets and buyers by leveraging insight from internal and external sources to inform strategies.
- Develops propositions, positioning, and messaging which resonates with buyers; works with product teams and other experts to create enablement content that is fit for purpose for use by global and regional teams.
- Partners with finance, product management, and market/competitive intelligence teams to ensure consistent processes are in place to capture and communicate the market response to our solutions including leading indicators such as win/loss analysis, pipeline and revenue growth, competitive activities, etc.
- Leads the development of a range of product marketing programs, as required, including customer references, testimonials and case studies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- BS/BA degreerequired; MBA or equivalent experiencepreferred. Experience in a business consulting firm is a plus.
- An energetic and highly organized individual with at least 3-5 years of experience in product or strategic marketing, business planning and/or new product introduction including the management of product marketing and/or product management teams.
- Experience in the Identity, Fraud or Security markets is strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of market segmentation, strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities across a variety of channels
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization where a significant amount of personal interaction is done through teleconferences and video conferences.
- Strategic and innovative thinker who is familiar with strategic disciplines and has a clear ability to contribute own ideas.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation – ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to travelinternationally up to 30% of the time.
- A beautiful office with views of North Scottsdale and the surrounding mountains
- You’ll be surrounded by great minds, a high talent strategic hub
- All full-time positions are bonus eligible
- We order lunch in every Monday
- Cold brew coffee on tap, along with assorted beverages and snacks
- Pool, ping pong and foosball tables
- A relaxed dress code