WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Play a key influencing role in the new product development process
- Be the global voice of the customer for our Ski-Doo snowmobile portfolio and product management.
- Contribute to BRP’s innovation, marketing success and profitability.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Through his or her advanced understanding of market trends, consumer-based data and insight, the candidate will manage a five-year portfolio of Ski-Doo snowmobile vehicles for all worldwide markets. The candidate’s goal will be to create an appealing overall Ski-Doo snowmobile value proposition which delivers a market-leading customer experience.
- Offer a comprehensive range of prices, options, features and overall value proposition for the Ski-Doo snowmobile lineup while optimizing market penetration and BRP profitability.
- Along with product designers and engineers, play a key role in the product development process to ensure the right product in the market at the right time
- Communicate product positioning, features and benefits to internal and external audiences such as our marketing and sales teams, creative agencies, media, dealers and consumers.
- Through rigorous research and analytics in the powersport industries, develop business cases and volume assessments for the five-year lineup portfolio.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- B.A. in marketing or engineering
- Experience in the area of market research and/or product planning; preferably in the automotive or powersport industry.
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English. French skills are a plus.
- Solid planning, leadership, self-initiative, analytical and innovation skills
- Customer driven, strategy focused
- Ability to understand and explain vehicle-related technical features
- Team player
- Passionate about motorized sports and/or riding