$80K — $100K *
The Global Product Manager is a member of the Global Respiratory Business Unit and is responsible for global marketing product development activities and deliverables throughout the stage gates of projects within their scope of responsibility with minimal direction. Activities are focused on new product development and lifecycle management. He/She will participate in cross-functional product development teams and be responsible for defining user requirements and translating requirements into specifications, marketing claims, and clinical indications for use. He/She will have close collaboration with R&D, RA/QA, Clinical/Medical Affairs, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, and Regional Marketing. Forecasting, market modelling, and development of business cases experience is preferred. This requires a good understanding of clinical usage, market trends, competitive forces, and competitive technologies. He/She will also work closely with Regional Marketing during requirement building and global strategy planning and oversee commercialization efforts of projects to ensure successful product launches.
* Ensure that all business requirements and stage gate deliverables for their assigned products are executed in an effective and timely manner.
* Maintain responsibility for informing and leading internal cross-functional teams and downstream regional partners on all business deliverable/requirements.
* Collaborate with Market Intelligence to design and execute primary and secondary research to define user requirements and drive business portfolio decisions.
* Develop and present robust market models and revenue forecasts with well-sourced assumptions to quantify market size, addressable opportunity, market share, reimbursement strategy, and pricing on a regional and global level.
* Own voice of customer activities. Develop clear user requirements for future product offerings and collaborate with R&D and OEM Partners to gather customer input on user needs, product requirements, and prototype functionality.
* Build strong relationships and early collaboration with downstream regional partners to ensure the success of product launches.
* Develop launch packages that provide validated and approved product information that can be used in affiliate launch materials.
* Develop in depth knowledge and clinical expertise in areas of responsibility and foster strong ongoing relationships with physician thought leaders. This includes being actively engaged in product trainings, field visits, industry trade shows, trainings, HCP engagements, etc.
* Partner with Manufacturing to manage production and supply chain planning to ensure demand fulfilment across global SBCs.
* Act as a role model for the company demonstrating professionalism and impeccable ethics.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing, engineering, or related field required.
* Minimum of 3 more years progressively responsible related experience.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in new product development or successful new product introductions within medical device field.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%.
* Occasional evening and weekend work from home required.
* Respiratory product experience preferred.
* Proven ability to work on assignments that are complex and sensitive in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
* Experience developing pricing and market models, forecasts, strategies, and programs and integrating their outputs into business plans that achieve the envisioned results.
* Strong clinical competency and analytical skills.
* Well-developed verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
* High level of expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Proven problem solving and project management skills.
* A proven record of consistently following through on commitments. Maintains and communicates realistic schedules and meets or beats deadlines.
* Service oriented approach, flexible and proactive towards changing needs. Exceptionally team focused and actively contributes to a positive and innovative work environment.
Valid through: 12/21/2021