Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is seeking an Global Product Manager HVAC Drives for its Wauwatosa, WI location. We are looking for a Product manager with global responsibility for the HVAC product portfolio at PG Drive Products, BL Drives. In this position, you will be Accountable for the long-term profitable growth and marketing of the ABB offering to targeted market segments, by developing and managing it through all of its life cycle phases, according to market needs and Product Group strategy and targets.
Reporting to the Director, Product Management and working in close collaboration with the Global Product Line manager for HVAC and WWW products you will have the possibility to deliver great results in a global business environment.
Location in our Center of expertise for HVAC products in Wauwatosa, WI, USA.
- Own the technical and market specification for the product. Lead life cycle management process, analyses current product, defines and tracks performance metrics, plans appropriate measures (e.g. enhancements, cost reductions, phase-outs) to ensure current and future market requirements are met and maximize profitability.
- Act as interface between external Global market and internal functions (e.g. Sales, Operations, and Research & Development), forecasting volume trends on a regular basis to ensure Operation's capability to fulfill customer orders. Sets targets and monitors product giving inputs to Operations functions (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Production) to maximize competitiveness and profitability.
- Define new product plans, sets technical, price, cost and capital expenditure targets. Contributes to development of new portfolios by leading customer need and value analysis, prioritizes new product development projects and coordinating cross-functional teams.
- Owns and approves defined product development process stage gates.
- Work with Global Product Line management to define market communication strategy, including product launch planning and implementation.
- Minimum of BA/BS in Engineering, Business, Marketing or Communications related degree and a minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant experience within a complex business environment, including in product and customer relationship management.
- Proven track record of cross functional collaboration to assure successful teamwork.
- Strategic mindset and passion to drive business results through people collaboration.
- Dynamic profile and excellent stakeholder engagement in business networks.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.