The Global Product Manager provides marketing leadership to develop and execute upstream marketing plans to grow global market share both organically and inorganically for the Chronic Care Platform. This includes long and near-term strategy development, product development and management, new business development, and successful global launches. The Global Product Manager develops and manages KOL relationships in coordination with business unit and regional stakeholders, and provides leadership and expert knowledge to drive development of platform/category strategies and plans successful execution to deliver on global strategy goals.
- Conduct market analysis and assessment in potential areas of opportunity in order to make recommendations for marketing strategy and product development
- Monitor competitive activity and industry developments impacting the business
- Drive new product development from Explore through Launch utilizing the New Product Development process
- Ensure seamless integration with cross functional teams in R&D, Regulatory, Quality, Product Supply and other functions as necessary for product development process.
- Work with and lead regional marketing teams to prepare for execution of platform strategies and product launches.
- Identify, assess/model, and recommend inorganic business opportunities that are aligned with specific platform growth strategies.
- At least 2 years of health care product management and/or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Broad-based knowledge in medical device product management including new product development and launch, strategy development, Voice of Customer process and working with clinicians
- The ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
- Experience contributing to and driving strategic planning in a Medical Device organization
- Global perspective and effectiveness in cross-cultural environments obtained from experience leading/managing Global teams through a product launch process
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% at times, some international
- Experience with either GI, ICU, IR and/or Pediatrics
- MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Medical Device Sales and Marketing experience preferred