The Global Product Manager will define, develop and drive the commercial product strategy for the ACD brand of products within Bio-Techne. This would include commercialization of new products, management and support of existing on-market products. In this role the incumbent would work closely with the sales organization to drive high product revenue growth. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the market within spatial genomics and molecular pathology.
- Provide support for launch initiatives and go-to-market launch plans for the US & Regional Markets.
- Development of compelling collateral that promotes the portfolio of products and provides evidence that the products elevates customers pain points.
- Lead the proactive monitoring, communication and assessment of strategic implications of competitive events.
- Develops global content for sales and support collateral for products in the portfolio, as well as content across all channels.
- Build strong relationships and collaborations with R&D, CMO’s office, Commercial, Regulatory, Finance and key customers.
- Develops and executes new product commercialization activities, product life cycle management, positioning and on-market pricing.
- Responsible for commercialization, forecasting, collecting voice of customer for on market products and market sensing.
- Develop and deliver product marketing training to global marketing and sales teams.
- Supports analysis of market opportunity, revenue, and market share estimates for key products targeted for development.
- Presents at key conferences and customer events.
- Travel 25% internationally.
- Meets challenges consistently and confidently with energy and drive. Motivated by results, urgency and personal commitment
- Possesses high integrity and exceptional work ethic. Fosters mutual trust and respect, and is an excellent team player
- Able to work effectively in a highly complex matrix environment, with a proven ability to influence without formal authority and achieve results through people.
- High business acumen knowledge; understands targeting methodologies, commercial optimization, and articulates a story through data.
- Ability to assess current customers and segments and recommend transition strategies and plans with the implementation of new regulation.
- Outstanding oral, written and communication skills with the ability to present to small and large groups and deal with unexpected questions and challenges while presenting.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in life sciences required; MBA preferred but not required.
- 5-10 years of product management experience life science; experience in molecular biology area a plus.
- Strong business and aptitude for customer requirements with previous global launch and/or regional launch experience of regulated products.
- In-depth working knowledge of regulatory environment.