Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Here is an exciting global opportunity as part of our Marketing team in central Delaware. You will own our fastest growing product line. As part of our team, you will have full Brand Management responsibility, creating, designing, and executing marketing strategies to help your product be a major success. Role responsibilities include:
- Performing analytics regarding competitive market date ensuring the optimal pricing strategies. Collecting data, reading and interpreting documents such as sales statistics, KPI’s, and procedure manuals, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and develop creative solutions.
- Developing and maintaining a robust New Product and Brand Support pipeline
- Exercising your creative muscles to develop marketing literature and promotional print and digital campaigns in support of New Products and the existing Base Business
- Cooperating with other brand managers to create procedural solutions across multiple products/brands
- Actively participating in product/promotion updates and occasional Trade Show participation
- Developing and optimizing Key Account relationships
- Working with global team members on multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 - 5 years’ experience
- Prior experience in a related FDA regulated industry helpful
- Marketing or Sales background preferred
- Prior international experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell your ideas
- Proven team player and leader
- Data-driven mindset
- Strong ability to align and influence stakeholders
- Ability to effectively get things done with and through others
- Ability to work in changing roles in a team environment
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Willingness to travel globally