WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Global Product Solutions Lead will be responsible for growing top line and bottom line metrics tied to Time & Place and High Impact Branding campaigns, by identifying emerging industry trends and translating market feedback into Product feature requirements.
In addition to this, the role will also see the Global Product Solutions Lead work, with MiQ’s identity team, to future proof their solutions in a rapidly changing digital landscape – leveraging emerging identity frameworks and clean room technology to fuel growth and secure long term feasibility of their product line.
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Strategy & Vision
- Development of product line/solution strategy and vision that can be leveraged by commercial teams for revenue growth and executed at scale through MiQ Platforms
- Define the business case and produce PRDs for future roadmap development requirements
- Maintain, grow and maximize the value of partnerships with key data providers powering MiQ product lines.
- Internal & External Collaboration
- Collaborate with MiQ Product Development teams owning the platform and capabilities roadmaps to build iterative product capabilities for Time & Place and High Impact Branding solutions
- Support in Product feature launches and GTM for High Impact Branding and Time & Place features, alongside Product marketing, commercial stakeholders, Product development and Technical training teams.
- Crisp and clear communication to external partners, clients and internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Execute exploratory, light touch data discovery and product feature MVPs – supported by a dedicated Product Analyst resource – to prototype quickly and build the case to accelerate the feature development process.
- Collaborate with the MiQ Identity & Futureproofing team to ensure that MiQ’s Media is taking advantage of emerging clean room technology and identity frameworks
- 5-7 years of advertising technology experience preferably in a product, trading or strategy role.
- In depth knowledge of the programmatic landscape, the data and technology that underpins it.
- Ability to take abstract concepts, product feedback and marketplace learnings and translate them into actionable solutions that drive results for MiQ
- Ability to negotiate and drive value through business development with external vendors
- Experience in managing commercial stakeholders of all seniority levels, ensuring their voice is heard and that they buy into the wider product vision.
- A fail fast and learn mentality in experimenting with new concepts and industry opportunities.
- A data driven approach to selling in ideas, concepts and raising product feature requests with teams - e.g. wider Product & Tech development team
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize projects/tasks simultaneously and to completion
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales