- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital advertising or associated marketing technology.
About the job
- Experience generating problem statements, identifying solutions, and making recommendations; experience using digital advertising to drive business objectives.
- Experience working across cross-functional teams, and ability to influence peers/leadership through communications and business strategies.
- Ability to uncover the needs of stakeholders, customers, and/or users and develop solutions for multiple audiences.
- Ability to set goals for product adoption, influence others, and deliver against goals and milestones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with business and technical collaborators.
- Excellent analytical skills, including quantitative fluency.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will work closely with highly technical Product Managers and our Sales teams globally to contribute to the development of new solutions to create advertiser and user value. Working on an ad product focused on Google's Owned and Operated (O&O) feed surfaces, you will develop an understanding of the complex ad serving and business generation needs of advertisers and the competitive landscape that Google must navigate in order to meet the needs of our customers. You will provide clear and concise recommendations through collaboration with an array of stakeholders across Product Management, Engineering, Technical Support, Sales, Marketing, Legal, and Public Relations.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas - Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform - you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. You are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the world of online advertising. Responsibilities
- Oversee discovery ads cross-product initiatives and efforts like audiences, Appify, and measurement, etc.
- Work in tandem with product leads across Global Solutions to ensure prioritization and project management support.
- Lead commercialization efforts for discovery ads launches and act as a representative of the consumer to advocate for enhancements and opportunities.
- Partner with Sales and Go-to-Market to ensure a consistent feedback loop and aligned strategic plan.