Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
11 - 15 years
Posted 65 days ago
Are you ready to work with a purpose? At ABB, you can be sure you're helping to create a better world. The business you'll secure and the partnerships you'll build will touch the lives of millions when they lead to sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improved safety for workers in auto plants. ABB is seeking a Global Product Group Communications Manager. As the Global Product Group Communications Manager you will lead all internal and external communication activities of the Global Product Group Grid Edge Solutions that has a key focus on microgrids, energy storage and automation solutions for integration of renewables. You will also help position the business, facilitate strategy implementation and shape the image of the business in line with ABB's guidelines and standards.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Communication planning, monitoring, reporting.
• Lead communications network across geographies and interface with Business Line communications.
• Media outreach to trade publications, inputs and coordination of editorial content.
• Coordination of social media initiatives - interface with Business Line as necessary.
• Editorial input for all communication tools including newsletters.
• Co-ordination of external web site (pages, structure, content, layout, tech etc.).
• Responsible for internal communications including messages, organization announcements, newsletters as well as co-ordination of internal web site.
• Prepare and co-ordinate various supporting materials for PR and communication activities e.g. videos, infographics, datasheets, creative services and product launch facilitation.
• Responsible for advertising, multimedia, photo shoots, image bank, presentations, graphics in coordination with Business Line marketing & sales and Business Line Communications Manager.
• Ensure branding and visual identity in coordination with BL Communications Manager.
• Provide management and marketing support.
• Communications interface with countries and hubs or regions.
• Alignment with the Global Business Line Communications Manager on all the communication efforts.
• Bachelor's in marketing, communications, engineering or related field and Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience and proven track record.
• Good networking skills.
• Strategic and creative mind-set combined with experience.
• Exceptional communication skills and experience across platforms.
• Proactive, result-oriented manager with excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
• Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace